It’s not too late!
Register now for the annual Carbondale Business Confluence.
“This year’s Confluence will be both a reflection and inspiration as we shift from a survival mentality into finding success among change,” said Carbondale Chamber Executive Director Andrea Stewart. “We have stories of individuals and businesses that we hope participants will find informative and thought-provoking.”
WHO WILL YOU SEE AT THE CONFLUENCE?
• Dan Richardson, Town of Carbondale Mayor
• Tom Jankovsky, Garfield County Commissioner
• Valley View Hospital Healthcare/COVID-19 task force member
• Briston Peterson of Brikor, which developed Carbondale Marketplace
• Samuel Bernal of Entravision Communications
• Beatriz Soto of Wilderness Workshop
• Amy Kimberly of Carbondale Arts & Carbondale Creative District.
The $20 cost of the event includes a $20 restaurant/beverage voucher valid at any participating Carbondale Chamber restaurant. This small-town economic stimulus package means that you and your co-workers can treat yourself while seeing how local businesses have created COVID plans to keep their patrons safe while keeping Main Street open and thriving.
THIS EVENT IS NOT LIMITED TO CHAMBER MEMBERS
Everyone is welcome. However, membership has its benefits. Confluence attendance is included in the following tiered membership packages: Avalanche Creek, Crystal River, and Mount Sopris.