OPEN! multi-day morning sessions for ages 6-12
“Therapeutic Riding & Learning Center”
Where horses and caring professionals help individuals with challenges, and their families, grow, and thrive!
All-inclusive horse camps and equine-assisted therapy for all abilities:
• Individual equine-assisted therapy
• Family sessions
• Couples therapy
• Parents as teachers
• Occupational therapy
• Telehealth programming
• Summer camps for all abilities, ages 6-12 (more info below)
Windwalkers has registered its COVID19 Health plan with Garfield County and will be reopening under the County and State of Colorado orders.
Examples of new safety protocols include:
• The Intake Coordinator is a nurse practitioner who will screen for symptoms before the child enters camp.
• Face coverings will be worn throughout group activities.
• Smaller-than required group sizes. Limited to 4-5 children per instructor.
• Half-day programming in June and July to mitigate food distribution.
• Horses naturally provide the perfect “Six-foot +” Distance
Windwalker Camp Dates:
Session ONE: June 16-19 – LEARN MORE HERE
Session TWO: July 14-17 – LEARN MORE HERE
Session THREE: August 4-7 – LEARN MORE HERE
Summer Skill: Equine Exploration
Become an explorer from the back of a horse and express yourself through the arts.